Lord Venganza Verdugo was the only remaining Lords left after Brasa killed Emilio, two other females and three other males, with Amancio meeting his end by Santánico and Celestino by Amancio. She killed herself in front of Amaru.
It's unknown what is known of her early history except she came over to the earth realm with her siblings.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
In Head Games,
In Rio Sangre,
Venganza is a beautiful woman with long, dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She is seen wearing fancy dresses, jewelry and make-up.
Unlike most of her siblings, she is shown to be peaceful, calm, level-headed and not brash. She doesn't want to hostility with her race and the rest of the world, and didn't want it to end if Amaru succeeded in bringing Hell on Earth.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season Two|
|"Opening Night":||"In a Dark Time":||"Attack of the 50 Ft. Sex Machine":||"The Best Little Horror House in Texas":||"Bondage":||"Bizarre Tales":||"Bring Me the Head of Santanico Pandemonium":||"The Last Temptation of Richard Gecko":||"There Will Be Blood":||"Santa Sangre":|
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season Three|
|"Head Games":||"La Reina":||"Protect and Serve":||"Fanglorious":||"Shady Glen":||"Straitjacket":||"La Llorona":||"Rio Sangre":||"Matanzas":||"Dark Side of the Sun":|
- Venganza and Richie Gecko (Allies)
- Venganza and Seth Gecko (Allies)
- Venganza and Freddie Gonzalez (Allies)
- Venganza and Brasa (Enemies)
- Venganza and Amaru (Former Lovers/Enemies)
- Venganza and Nine Lords (Siblings)
- Venganza is the Spanish meaning of "revenge".
- Verdugo is the Spanish form of "executioner".
- She was the only remaining Lord left after Brasa killed her five other siblings, but she killed herself, leaving the Lords extinct.
- She is the third female character to be revealed to be LGBTQ, following Santánico Pandemonium, Amaru and Manola Jimenez.