It's mentioned that he was found by Scott not long after Kate was shot by Carlos and supposedly died. He was then turned into a culebra alongside two others.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
He is a guitarist in Fanglorious and introduces Scott to the audience. After picking a guy, they feed on him and after Scott sees Kate again, Tommy starts turning on him and doubts him. He tries to kill Scott, but Scott gets the upperhand and stakes him.
He wore an army jacket, dark shirt and pants. He had brown eyes and messy, dark brown hair.
He seemed to be grateful for Scott finding and turning him into a culebra. After Kate reappears, he starts to turn on Scott and tries to kill him, making him a bit arrogant and overconfident in a way.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Tommy has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Tommy can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Tommy is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season Three|
|"Head Games":||"La Reina":||"Protect and Serve":||"Fanglorious":||"Shady Glen":||"Straitjacket":||"La Llorona":||"Rio Sangre":||"Matanzas":||"Dark Side of the Sun":|
- Tommy is a masculine given name, frequently a short form of Thomas. It comes from Aramaic origin and means "twin".