Santánico returns with a secret and leads the Geckos to Lord Venganza.
Santanico returns with a secret and a potential new ally in the form of Carlos Madrigal who has been healed by her after being mutilated, prompting the Gecko brothers and the group to seek help from Lord Venganza, who has been hiding in a culebra prison. Eventually, all parties face yet another threat in the form of General Tatuaje – a general for Xibalban armies while Gonzalez is betrayed by a fellow ranger who attempts to hold him hostage for Amaru then in a desperate attempt to save his family he takes and uses Venganza as bait.
- Wilmer Valderrama returns this season as Carlos after a 7 episode absence.
- Kisa puts Carlos back together after he was taken apart in the season 2 finale.
- Carlos teams up with Kisa along with The Geckos and Scott.
- Seth allows Kisa to feed off him so she could heal.
- Freddie betrays the team by taking Venganza hostage, in order to get his family back from Amaru.
- Santánico returns after a 5 episode absence, the longest Eiza González hasn't appeared in the series.
- Carlos returns after having is body parts separated in Santa Sangre.
- Venganza returns in this episode. She was last seen in Head Games.
- Brasa returns in this episode. He was last seen in Shady Glen.
- Margaret and Billie Gonzalez are mentioned. They were last seen in La Llorona.
- Earl is mentioned. He was last seen in a flashback in Bizarre Tales.
- The Nine Lords are mentioned. Amancio was last seen in There Will Be Blood, Celestino was last seen in Bizarre Tales, Emilio was last seen in Head Games and the remaining were last seen in a flashback in Protect and Serve.