Ray Bob was a criminal and friend of Buck, Jesus, C.W. and Luther. He is turned into a vampire by Luther and killed by the reflection of sunlight off Buck's sunglasses.
There isn't much known about his early history, except he's known Buck, Jesus, C.W. and Luther for sometime. It's also known he got married to a woman named Alma at some point and became a security guard.
Throughout From Dusk Till DawnEdit
In From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, Ray Bob is seen sleeping on the job when Buck walks in and wakes him up by stomping on a coffee cup. He tells him about what Luther's plan is and he mentions that his wife, Alma, has him on a short leash. He tells Ray Bob to come up with something and that they'll be picking him up.
He had a skinny build, tall stature and wore a brown coat with a plaid shirt. He had light brown hair and light blue eyes.
Ray Bob was the more dim member of the group and certainly not with much smarts. He is even described as an "idiot" by Jesus.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: Film Series|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter":|
|" From Dusk Till Dawn (Video Game)":|
- Ray Bob and Luther Heggs (Friends/He turned Ray Bob)
- Ray Bob and Jesus (Friends)
- Ray Bob and C.W. Niles (Friends)
- Ray Bob and Buck (Friends/Enemies/He was killed by Buck)
- Ray Bob and Otis Lawson (Enemies)
- Ray is a short form of Raymond and coincides with an English word meaning "beam of light".
- Bob is German and means "famed, bright; shining".
- Brett Harrelson is the younger brother of Woody Harrelson.
- The meaning of his name is ironic as he was indirectly killed by Buck with sunlight off his sunglasses.