There is nothing known about his early history.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
He helps Carlos by shooting at Freddie to get the RV across the border, and then drives off, leaving the scene.
Later, he along with Ulises and Carlos, interrogates Freddie when they capture him. They torture him and uses his family as well, while also urinating on him. When Freddie mentions a war coming, he hits him and breaks the chair, grabbing Ramon and lets Ulises shoot multiple bullets in him. As Ramon crawls away while partially transforming, Freddie stakes him.
Ramon has short, slicked back, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He has a light, brown mustache and light brown goatee. He wears a light-dark blue shirt before he is killed.
He is shown to be sadistic and ruthless as he threatened Margaret and to feed Billie to coyotes, despite her being a young child.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Ramon has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Ramon can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Ramon is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season One|
|"Pilot":||"Blood Runs Thick":||"Mistress":||"Let's Get Rambling":||"Self Contained":||"Place of Dead Roads":||"Pandemonium":||"La Conquista":||"Boxman":||"The Take":|
- Ramon is the Catalan/Spanish form of Raymond, which comes from the Old Norman French Raimund (wise protection) and is comprised of the elements ragin (advice, judgment, counsel) and mund (hand, protection).