Not much is entirely known about Quixtla's early history, except she had gotten pregnant by The Hangman and had their daughter Santánico, to which he took her away from her mother. Afterwards, she ran a bar in the middle of nowhere and had been running the vampires there.
Throughout From Dusk Till DawnEdit
In From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter, she is the owner of the La Tetilla del Diablo and comes to show Mary and John Newlie to their rooms. She runs into Esmeralda, who she later finds out is her daughter and wants her to stay. She is confronted by the Hangman and he shoots her multiple times, but she rises in her vampiric form. After gaining Esmeralda back and naming Santanico Pandemonium, she has her prepared for her ceremony and meeting her grandmother. After she turns and a fight ensues, Johnny tries to get her to come with him. When he calls her Esmeralda, Quixtla tells him it's Santanico and runs towards him and Ambrose, but the Hangman pulls a lever and she is impaled through her body. The door is open and she begins to burn in the sun, dying in the process.
She was a woman with a thin build, but dressed elegantly with dark dresses. She had brown eyes and long eyelashes, and red lipstick. She also wore earrings and usually wore her long, black hair down, except on special occasions.
She is calm and well-mannered, and is not above mocking her former lover when he shot her. She has shown some animalistic tendencies as when she licked her daughter's blood.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality- Vampires do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease/sickness.
- Superhuman Strength- Quixtla has strength superior to humans.
- Shapeshifting- Quixtla can change from a normal human appearance to a more feral and vampiric appearance.
- Sunlight- Vampires are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Quixtla is vulnerable to stakes to the heart, which will kill her.
- Extraction- Quixtla is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- While some vampires are vulnerable to decapitation, some such as Nano and Sex Machine, have shown to regrow a snake or a more monstrous appearance after said head is taken off.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: Film Series|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter":|
|" From Dusk Till Dawn (Video Game)":|
- Quixtla is of Hispanic origin, but the meaning is unknown.
- She is the first and only vampire in the film franchise to have given birth to a half-human, half-vampire child.