Pablo was a former inmate at Nicotero State Hospital and is eventually killed by Richie.
Pablo was committed to Nicotero State Hospital sometime before the massacre, but was discharged, being told he can handle the world.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
In Straitjacket, he encounters Ximena and Freddie while they are looking around. He is referred to as a "squatter", and he tells them he can get into anywhere. He gets them out of the room they are in, and when Pablo pops out of the vents, he is about to let Seth out, until Richie stabs him in the throat and drinks his blood.
He had short, dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He wore a gray hoodie and a white shirt.
He seems to be a bit paranoid and somewhat sarcastic. He has a sense of humor and claims to be a cable transmitter by trade. He was committed to the state hospital and then released, being told that he could handle the world. He decides to come back because he couldn't really handle it and he felt more safe there.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season Three|
|"Head Games":||"La Reina":||"Protect and Serve":||"Fanglorious":||"Shady Glen":||"Straitjacket":||"La Llorona":||"Rio Sangre":||"Matanzas":||"Dark Side of the Sun":|
- Pablo and Freddie Gonzalez (Allies)
- Pablo and Ximena Vasconcelos (Allies)
- Pablo and Seth Gecko (Allies/Pablo was trying to get him out of his cell)
- Pablo and Richie Gecko (Enemies/Richie killed him)
- Pablo and Terrance (Friends)
- Pablo is Spanish and means "small".
- He references the Colombian drug lord, Pablo Escobar, when he says his name.
- He states that he's a cable transmitter by trade.