Otis Lawson is a character who appeared in From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money. He is a Texas ranger and at first went after Buck, Luther, C.W., Ray Bob and Jesus, but after the four turned into vampires, he teamed up with Buck and defeated them.
Throughout From Dusk Till DawnEdit
In From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, he is seen on TV being asked questioned by a reporter about Luther. He tells her that he will see to it that Luther is sent to the penitentiary where he belongs. After this, he goes to Buck's house and asks him where Luther is. When Buck asks about a warrant, Otis puts down his sunglasses and grabs Buck by the nuts, squeezing them until Buck is in pain. After more questioning, he heads out the door displeased that he hasn't gotten a lead on Luther.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: Film Series|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter":|
|" From Dusk Till Dawn (Video Game)":|
- Otis and Buck (Enemies/Allies)
- Otis and Luther Heggs (Enemies)
- Otis and Jesus (Enemies)
- Otis and Ray Bob (Enemies)
- Otis and C.W. Niles (Enemies/He killed C.W.)
- Otis and Edgar McGraw (Allies/Friends)
- Otis is German and means "wealthy".
- Lawson is the transferred use of the English patronymic surname meaning "son of Laurence/Lawrence" from "Law", which was a medieval pet name form of Laurence. The English name was borrowed from the French, originally derived from the Latin Laurentius.
- He is the only main law enforcement officer that lived in the film series, with Earl and Edgar having been killed.