The Olmeca was a character who appeared in the second episode of the third season. It was a legendary Xibalban warrior that is revered like a god and destroy everything in their path. It is shown that it can be killed when a part of the their helmet is blown off and by impalement through the head.
Olmecas are legendary Xibalban warriors that are revered like gods and destroy everything in their path.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
The Olmeca first appeared inside of Santanico's fighting ring. It approached to kill a man, then turned his attention to the rest of the crowd. Soon after, the Olmeca fought Seth. Seth discovered that the Olmeca's weakness is its helmet, by hitting it and successfully breaking a part of it. By Amaru's order, he approached Santanico and both fought. At first, the Olmec overpowered Santanico, but as Santanico broke a bigger chunk of its helmet, she grabbed a weapon and killed it completely.
Their appearance is very animalistic. Their mouths are extended to the cheeks and their bodies appear to have written ancient Mayan text. They are distinguishable by their helmet.
Olmecas are very quite and obedient. It also seems to enjoy killing and fighting.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The Olmeca is a mighty warrior, who is a force to be reckoned with. His power is described as so great, that he is able to destroy anything in his path.
- Longevity- Olmecas have the ability to live for countless years.
- Enhanced Strength- His strength can surpass any Culebra who dares challenge it.
- Reflexes- The Olmeca appeared to be extremely skill at blocking enemy hits.
- Helmet- The only known weakness is an Olmeca's helmet, if it is destroyed; the enemy can kill it with enough impact on the head.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season Three|
|"Head Games":||"La Reina":||"Protect and Serve":||"Fanglorious":||"Shady Glen":||"Straitjacket":||"La Llorona":||"Rio Sangre":||"Matanzas":||"Dark Side of the Sun":|
- Olmeca is played by former WWE Pro-Wrestler Shad Gaspard of the tag team Cryme Tyme.