The Geckos are going after Amaru, as she plots to regain her true form and open the gates of Hell.
Freddie is driving to Matanzas and Venganza talks to him. She tells him to rethink what he's doing since she can't force him, and also what will happen to the world in Amaru regains her true form and opens the gateway to Hell. They then come up to two culebras chained and when the sun comes up, they start to burn and then die, to which Venganza tells him that Xibalbans have always tortured culebras with the sun, and he drives on.
- Unnamed Culebras-various (sunlight, stabbed, shot)- killed by: Undead Outlaws
- Machado-shot; killed by Undead Outlaw
- Venganza Verdugo-ripped snake out/burned; killed by herself
- Brasa-explosion; killed by Seth Gecko
- Burt-heart ripped out; killed by Amaru
- Amaru regains her true form at the end of the episode.
- All the lords are now dead, after Venganza kills herself.
- It's revealed that Venganza is LGBT, as she bathed Amaru in Xibalba and her obsession with a dancer in a previous episode.
- Brasa reveals that he possessed a pastor's body when he rose from the destruction of the Titty Twister. He originally wanted to inhabit Freddie's body since his immunity to culebra venom, but he decided he wanted Seth instead, before being killed by him.
- The Nine Lords are mentioned.