There isn't much known about his early history.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
He and his team help out the Geckos with trying to stop Amaru from completing her ritual. He gets killed by the zombie gunslinger with a shot through the heart.
He had a tall stature with an athletic build. He was bald with a dark beard and mustache. He had green eyes and wore glasses.
He had a friendly and calm composure, and was willing to step into the fight to stop Amaru. When his associates were killed by the zombie gunslingers, he showed anger and bluntly confronted them, but this led to his end.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Machado has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Machado can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Machado is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season Three|
|"Head Games":||"La Reina":||"Protect and Serve":||"Fanglorious":||"Shady Glen":||"Straitjacket":||"La Llorona":||"Rio Sangre":||"Matanzas":||"Dark Side of the Sun":|
- Machado is commonly a surname, but can be a given name. It's usually found in Spain, Portugal, Latin America, India and Brazil. It derives from the Latin Marculatum, meaning "axe".