Seth and Kate pull off a heist, while Ranger Freddie Gonzalez confronts nightmarish visions that lead to a gruesome discovery. Back at the Twister, Carlos’s emergence from the Labyrinth sets Malvado’s plans into motion.
At the Titty Twister, Carlos is confronted by Malvado over the stolen bond the Geckos have taken. Gonzalez makes an announcement on news outlets about the Geckos' apparent deaths. Professor Tanner, now a culebra, is enlisted by Narciso to help Malvado decipher the ancient bonds; he tells them of a reading called the Savini codex. Gonzalez heads to Tanner's house looking for more of his readings. Narciso persuades Scott to kill Carlos, but he is unable to go through with it. Seth and Kate find out about Richie's stunt and, as they're pulling off a heist at the flea market, the Regulator spots them. With Rafa's help, they are able to escape. After confronting each other over the heist and attempting to go separate ways, Seth returns when he realizes Kate needs the money they stole more than he does.
- Mexican Cop-shot and blood loss; killed by The Regulator
- Unnamed Man-drained of blood; killed by Rafa Infante
- La Matrona-shot; killed by The Regulator
- Chino-shot; killed by Seth Gecko
- The Collector's henchman-shot; killed by Seth Gecko
- Rafa Infante-Burned in sunlight (self-sacrifice); killed by sunlight
- Rafa calls Kate "Katerina". The name Katerina is of Russian and Bulgarian origin, and it means "pure". It could be possible that he could be referring to Kate's pure blood.
- There is a map for treasure and it is in a codex, which Aiden has hidden in his shed.
- Rafa sacrifices himself in the sunlight while stopping The Regulator from killing Seth and Kate.
- This is the first episode of the series that features Santanico in archive footage only and the first to feature Richie in a hallucination only.
- Aiden is revealed to have been turned into a vampire after he was thought to have been killed by Freddie.
- The Savini Codex is named after the actor who played the original Sex Machine, Tom Savini.