Eiza González is a Mexican actress and singer. She gained popularity as Lola in the Mexican teen-oriented musical telenovela Lola, érase una vez. She currently plays Santánico Pandemonium on the television show, From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series.
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) - Jessica Quilligan (Spanish voice-over)
- The Croods (2013) - Eep Crood (Spanish voice-over)
- Almost Thirty (2014) - Cristina
- Jem and the Holograms (2015) - Sheila "Jetta" Burns
- Baby Driver (2017) - Darling
- Alita: Battle Angel (2018) - Nyssiana
- Lola, érase una vez (2007-2008) - Dolores "Lola" Valente
- Una familia de tantas (2008) - Gabriela Ortega
- Sueña Conmigo (2010-2011) - Clara Molina/Roxy Pop
- Amores verdaderos (2012-2013) - Nikki Brizz Balvanera
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (2014-2016) - Santánico Pandemonium/Kisa
- She was in a relationship with D.J. Cotrona from 2014-2016.
- She struggled with depression and compulsive overeating as a result of her father's death.
- Fluent in English and speaks some Italian.
- Moved to Los Angeles, California in late August 2013 to further pursue her acting career.
- She has released two albums.
- Has 1 brother named Yulen, who is twelve years older.