Deputy Edgar McGraw is the son of Earl McGraw and was a deputy in the police department.
Not much is known his history, except he was the son of Earl Ramona, and the brother of Dakota. He became a deputy at some point beforehand.
Throughout From Dusk Till DawnEdit
In From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, he accompanies Otis to Buck's house to ask him if he knows where Luther is.
He later accompanies Otis and other police officers to the bank where the robbers are at and participates in the fight. He, Otis and Buck are the only ones left in the ensuing bloodshed, but unfortunately he is stabbed by Jesus, killing him.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: Film Series|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter":|
|" From Dusk Till Dawn (Video Game)":|
- Edgar and Earl McGraw (Family)
- Edgar and Ramona (Family)
- Edgar and Dakota (Family)
- Edgar and the Geckos (Enemies)
- Edgar and Otis Lawson (Friends/Allies)
- Edgar and Buck (Former Enemies/Allies)
- Edgar and Luther Heggs (Enemies)
- Edgar and C.W. Niles (Enemies)
- Edgar and Ray Bob (Enemies)
- Edgar and Jesus (Enemies/Jesus killed him)
- Edgar, Earl, Seth, Richie and Kelly are the only characters that have been featured in other Tarantino/Rodriguez films, such as Planet Terror, Kill Bill and others.
- He is the first McGraw child that is seen in the Tarantino/Rodriguez universe.
- He is the second McGraw to be seen killed in the Tarantino/Rodriguez universe.