Cihuacoatl was a character who appeared in From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter. She was the mother of Quixtla and the grandmother of Santánico. She was an ancient vampire and was killed during Santánico's ceremony.
Throughout From Dusk Till DawnEdit
After Quixtla reunites with her daughter, she decides to raise Cihuacoatl to meet her and so that she can complete her transition into a full-blooded vampire.
After Cihuacoatl is stabbed in the stomach and bats fly out, Santanico completes her transition and looks more like the rest of the vampires.
She had the appearance of a very old crone with white hair and of a bat. When she was risen from her crypt, she had many worms on her.
From what could be seen, she had somewhat creepy mannerisms and acted like an elderly woman. She had an animalistic type scream when she was cut open, and this could be put with her age.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality- Vampires do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease/sickness.
- Superhuman Strength- Cihuacoatl has strength superior to humans.
- Shapeshifting- Cihuacoatl can possibly change from a normal human appearance to a more feral and vampiric appearance.
- Sunlight- Vampires are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Cihuacoatl is vulnerable to stakes to the heart, which will kill her.
- Extraction- Cihuacoatl is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- While some vampires are vulnerable to decapitation, some such as Nano and Sex Machine, have shown to regrow a snake or a more monstrous appearance after said head is taken off.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: Film Series|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money":|
|"From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter":|
|" From Dusk Till Dawn (Video Game)":|
- Cihuacoatl comes from Aztec mythology and in the mythology, she was one of a number of motherhood and fertility goddesses.
- She is the oldest known vampire to appear in the film series.