|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series|
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air date||October 6, 2015|
|Written by||Diego Gutiérrez|
|Directed by||Dwight H. Little|
| Episode Guide|
The Last Temptation of Richard Gecko
Uncle Eddie (Jeff Fahey) helps Richie (Zane Holtz) and Seth (D.J. Cotrona) make a plan to complete Santanico's revenge. Meanwhile, Freddie (Jesse Garcia) and Kate (Madison Davenport) encounter an unexpected foe following Malvado's (Esai Morales) attack.
Seth is seen at Jacknife Jed's and is shown over to a table. His order is taken by Alice and when he mentions that he is here to talk to Malvado, the waitress, Alice, flashes her eyes and reveals she is a culebra. Malvado is then seen walking out with an associate and when he arrives at the table, the associate searches Seth and it's shown that the associate has 2 other hands. He looks under the table and the seats and tells Malvado that everything is clear. Malvado and Seth talk and he mentions Richie and their hostile relationship as of now. Malvado tells Seth that he had just killed his own brother who he describes as a "filthy son of a bitch" and that he had come to hate him, but it hurts to lose a brother regardless. Seth tells him to cut the bullshit and says he wants to make a deal with him, to which it involves Santanico.
- Chance Holbrook-drained of blood; killed by Carlos Madrigal (Off-screen)
- Tomas-staked; killed by Scott Fuller
- Larry-drained of blood; killed by Richie Gecko
- The Regulator-shot/crumbled to stone; killed by Seth Gecko
- Uncle Eddie Cruickshank-impaled; killed by The Regulator
- Malvado and Seth come face to face in this episode.
- Kate, Scott, Carlos and Freddie battle each other in this episode.
- Kate hands the bonds over to Carlos and Scott, and goes with them to help Scott.
- It's revealed that the culebras can sense their progeny and possibly the entire bloodline.
- The Regulator meets his end by being shot and crumbling to stone by the Geckos and Eddie.
- Uncle Eddie dies in this episode and he died before doing the thing he was good at. Ironically, the brothers come together again from his death and decide to go with the plan.
- Before Eddie died, he found out what Santanico and Richie were.
- Sonja knows about the culebra world as Seth says if you are to be apart of the crew, you have to know what you're dealing with.
- Santanico reveals that Malvado killed her entire family when she was younger and he was the one who turned her.
- Sonja reveals what she was hiding to Seth and that a man named Clayton owed her after beating the crap out of her.
- Sonja and Santanico put their differences aside and work together on the hit and heist.
- Carlos calls Kate and Freddie "chicharron" which translates to "pork rind", which is also referring to when he referred to them as "my little piggies".
- Gabriel Gutierrez, who plays the Arbiter, is the brother of executive producer and writer, Diego Gutierrez.
- There was food and pop culture references made throughout the episode by Carlos and Eddie.
- Carlos references Buffy the Vampire Slayer by calling Freddie "Buffy la Caza Vampiros"
- The song towards the end is called "Dance in the Rain" by Luis and the Wildfires.
- The Mexican horror film Eddie was referencing that he has in his collection is Satánico pandemonium, which is actually where the character Santánico in the TV and Film series' name derived from.
- The blood Carlos and Tomas are drinking is the "holy blood" or Santa Sangre in Mexican.
- Chance was seen for the final time this season as he was killed by Carlos.
- Jacob was mentioned in this episode.
- Celestino was mentioned in this episode.