It can be implied that Baki is an ancient culebra due to his appearance.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The SeriesEdit
He was seen alongside the other ancient culebras in the underground tunnels, and attacking the remaining survivors. He is then later killed alongside the other culebras when Jacob and Freddie arrive.
He had a white-gray skin color as he was underground with little to no sunlight exposed. He looked similar to a goblin or a bat's appearance, and had big, dark eyes, sharp ears and wore little clothing.
He had an animalistic and hostile behavior due to his age and being in the underground for many centuries.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Baki has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Baki can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Baki is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
|From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series: Season One|
|"Pilot":||"Blood Runs Thick":||"Mistress":||"Let's Get Rambling":||"Self Contained":||"Place of Dead Roads":||"Pandemonium":||"La Conquista":||"Boxman":||"The Take":|
- Baki is Arabic and means "eternal".
- Alongside Santánico, Burt, Ximena and possibly others, he is one of the eldest regular culebras in the show.
- In what can be irony, culebras appear more snakelike, while with Baki's case, he looks more similar akin to a bat or a goblin.
- Another creature his appearance is similar to is the antagonists in the The Descent films.