Richie (Zane Holtz) and Santánico (Eiza González) pose as sex traffickers to infiltrate Malvado’s (Esai Morales) food supply, while Sonja (Briana Evigan) forces Seth (D. J. Cotrona) to kick his drug habit. Meanwhile, Freddie (Jesse Garcia) faces off with Sex Machine (Jake Busey), who attacks his family to retrieve the codex.
A group of immigrants including a young woman named Paloma are seen on the run in a forest. Sonja confronts Seth about the heist and he agrees to give her a share of the money. The two of them head to Houston, Texas, after Carlos tracks Seth down. Richie makes his way to a TV repair store owned by a relative named Uncle Eddie whom he convinces to let him in on his contacts, including a pimp by the name of Nathan Blanchard. Santanico and Richie arrive at an exotic club owned by Blanchard and offer him Paloma and the other young women. Tanner makes his way to Gonzalez's home in search of the Savini codex. He kills Tony, a local officer on guard outside and takes his form to enter the house. When Gonzalez returns they engage in a fight. Margaret gives Tanner the codex. The next morning, Gonzalez wakes up to find his wife and daughter gone.
- Tony Mendoza-drained of blood; killed by Aiden Tanner
- Langston-drained of blood/decapitation; killed by Richie Gecko
- 4 unnamed people-knees shattered and blood loss; killed by Celestino Oculto
- Uncle Eddie made his official appearance in this episode after being mentioned many times in season one.
- Both Aiden and Richie show the ability to project as someone whose souls they have eaten and is explained better.
- Santánico tells Richie about the virgin blood of the girls that are sent to Malvado as being elegant but very complicated.
- Margaret leaves Freddie to keep their daughter safe, but supports him in what he's doing.
- Eddie makes his first appearance in the series, having been mentioned back in Place of Dead Roads.